Torso and arms should be measured in this way:
sugest to take all nedded measurements with clothes that you may wear under ordered product. In any doubt, just ask me.
- 1. the girt of the neck.
- 2. the girt of the chest
- 3. the girt of the waist (where the chest ends).
- 4. the girt of the "belt" (after lunch).
- 5. the girt of the hips.
- 6. the girt of the biceps.
- 7. the girt of the widest place of forearm.
- 8. the girt of the wirst.
- 9. width of shoulders while arms along body (ask someone to take measure).
- 10. lenght from armpit to belt.
- 11. lenght of forearm from inner side (on bended arm).
- 12. lenght of forearm from outer side (from wirst to elbow).
- 13. lenght from navel to hole betwen clavicle (colar bone).
- W. lenght from arm to arm while hands stright and in front together.