Leg should be measured in this way:
ell, first - I need a contour of Your foot, more or less detailed and it would be best if You stood up while doing this - it's about putting a proper pressure on it, then the contour is wider (please don't add any free space to the edges of contour).
Secondly I need measurements like the ones in the picture. It is supposed to clarify the idea of how to measure yourself properly. The measure ought to about tight to the leg, but you may wear somethnig, e.g. socks.
- 1 the girt of the widest spot behind the toes
- 2 the girt in the highest instep part
- 3 the girt of the widest part of your heel (on a bent foot, so the measurement would be as wide as possible)
- 4 the girt of the ankle
- 5 the girt of the widest part of the calf
- 6 the girt of the knee
- 7 the girt of the widest part of the thigh
- 8 the length from the instep to the spot under the knee
- 9 the length from the instep to the highest part of the leg, where the boots are supposed to reach up to
Not all measurments are neded for all types of shoes of course. . If you order something small... for example something like reching ankle, just first four measures are important.